There was a man sitting at a bar, and he looks over at the gentleman sitting next to him and says,
- "Hey, you look familiar. Are you from around here?"
- The man answers, "Yeah, I live down the street."
- "No kidding?" says the first man, "Well, so do I. And hey, you look about my age. Where did you go to high school?"
- "Oh I went to Francis Lewis over on Utopia. Graduated in '66. How about you?"
- "Get out. I went to Francis Lewis. And I graduated in '66, too." "Where did you go to college?"
- "Beloit, in Wisconsin."
- "No way! I went to Beloit too. What dorm?"
- "Kevin Sullivan dorm."
- "Sullivan? You're not going to believe this . . ."
Joe the bartender walks over, and the first guy says,
- "Joe, you won't believe it in a million years. This guy went to the same high school as me, graduated the same year I did, and went to the same college. We were even in the same dorm. Isn't that amazing?"
- Joe looks at them both and says, "Yeah, that's just plain amazing."
A third man comes in and says, "Hey Joe. What's new?"
- Joe says, "Not much. The Johnson twins are drunk again”