martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

twilight!

Hi!
Well I’m going to talk about a book that I just read, the name of the book is twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Well actually it is a book with sequence, there are 3 books now and the forth one is coming out on August 2nd 2008.
I’m not much of a reader but I really liked the story of the book, even if it sounds kind of silly and unreal. It´s a romantic story between a vampire and a human girl.
I’m going to give a brief review of the book:
The main characters are Bella and Edward (the vampire) and they live in Forks. He is able to read people’s thoughts, but he quickly discovers that he can’t read hers and that she’s the only person he can’t see thru. He falls in love with her and at the same time she falls in love with him, but not everything is that easy, he can’t resist her smell and his thirst by her blood, he finds the way to be near her and to repress the anxiety of eating her.
I’ve just read the first book, I’m going for the second one, but I really want to read the four books.
Well that’s it for now, I’ve already done the two essays for the week, and next week I’ll write two more.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Mmm...
Not that bad for writing your two entries, but have you checked your spelling? I can't believe that's you... I sincerely think you can do better than that. So don't think to hard for your next entry just redo the last one, this one, by rewriting this again but with no mistakes, is this clear for you?