martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

superstitions!

Well, today I’m going to talk about superstitions.
In class we are know in that unit and because we haven’t written that much, the teacher asked us to write about superstitions.
Well I was surfing in the internet and I searched for superstitions, to see what are some superstitions people believe in, and I didn’t find much.

I found something about pregnancy and babies and I started to remember, well when I was pregnant some people said that by the shape of the belly, they could guess it’s was going to be a girl, in fact it was a girl, but I didn’t truly believe in that.

There is a superstition about that if a knife drops in your kitchen you will have visitors, I know that’s kind of silly and I really don’t believe in that on.
I think sometimes I want to believe in things like that, but at the same time, there are some silly things that you can’t possibly believe in them.

I’m not going to like I think I have some superstitions, I never thought about it until know, but I haven’t done the list jeje. What I truly believe is that if you set out something you can make it.

Well that’s it for now, later I’ll write another entry!

No hay comentarios: