jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

A little bit of me!


Well hello! I´m kind of running out of ideas, so this time i´m going to talk about me, just for you to know me a bit better.


I was born in Tampico and when I was 4 years old I started to take piano and violin clases, I was pretty good at it, but at the age of 7 years old I had to leave it because I moved to Poza Rica to live, just because my dad was send there for work. I live there for about 10 years, and when I started high school I came back to Tampico. After high school. I didn´t know what to study, so I decided to go to Ramsgate to study English for nine months while I decided what to do with my life and actually those were some of the best months of my life, I had the chance to meet really nice people and friends, there, I met a really handsome spanish-venezuelan guy who´s now living here with me and our beautiful baby girl.

After all the excitement in my live, the things got quiet, I started College and hopefully after college I´ll go to live abroad to work and to study a master´s degree.

No hay comentarios: