sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

A very busy day!

Well today I did a lot of things. I had to buy some things before I go, so today was the day.
First I woke up and took a shower, then I dressed up my daughter because we were going out, after that we went to the kitchen to have breakfast.
At 11 am we went out to buy a pair of shoes for her and then we went to down town to get a purse fixed. We went to Wall-Mart to buy some stuff and that was it, but we returned to home at 3 pm, really I was so tired, because going out with Arianet is a very tiring thing.
I got home and made meal and after that I came to the computer to do some homework and now here I am, writing on my blog.
Tonight I’m going out with Perla, Anahi, Judith, and Carlos, because this is going to be the last time we go out before I go. Of course I’ll see them when I get back.
Well this is all for today and be happy! See you next entry.
Xoxo

No hay comentarios: