viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

Arianet Lozada!


Hello, well this is my 24th entry and I have 3 more Left.
Today I’m going to talk about a really special person for me; she is the cutest, smartest and more beautiful person ever!
Arianet Lozada Dueñas is my daughter, she is 3 years old and I love her so much. She is so lovely even though she has a really bad temper.
She loves to go swimming every summer to the pool, every time I’m in holiday my mom and I used to take her and my niece to swim to the AIPM club.
Another thing she loves is to dance, you should see her, she looks lovely when she does it, it’s like really funny, because she makes spins and everything, she wants to go to dancing classes, because she wants to dance like Gabriela from High School Musical, this is a movie from Disney Channel and she loves that movie so much, she even know the dialogs and the dancing, it’s really awesome!
Before I said she has a really bad temper, because oh my God, she knows what she wants and she wants to achieved it and when somebody says something or even looks at her when she’s mad, run away because she can get really angry. So I hope she’ll soon grow up and that she will act in a more mature way, not just in an instinctive way.
Despite of that I love her and she is the best thing that ever happened to me!