lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

My favorite´s movies

Well hello!!!
How you liked the twilight cast, pretty good right?
There’s an actress from the cast that I saw yesterday in a movie called “The family stone”, and here is the point of all this, today I’m talking about my favorite’s movies.
They are randomly ordered, I really don’t know which one of all is my favorite.

Well first I have to say that I really liked “The lord of the rings I, II, and III”, of course the third one is my favorite “The return of the king”, really cool movie, great effects and the first time I watch it I was in Barcelona with my cousins, so great memories too!

Now I have to say “How to lose a guy in 10 days” with Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson, I’ve watched this movie like thousands of times, really cool movie, very ingenious. Another movie has to be “The family stone” with Sarah Jessica Parker, Diane Keaton and some other good actors, the movie is really funny and all the family is so mean with the girl at first that makes you laugh, really laugh.
“The prestige” is another movie I really loved with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, well you have to watch this movie, really, you won’t regret it. And the last movies are “X-men I, II, and III” of course the third one is the best, “the last stand” awesome movie, the last movie is always the best!, and how can I forget this movie really loved it, "the girl next door" well it is just so cute and everything, really loved it!
The movie I’m waiting for is twilight as you can see and really I think it’ll be in the top three!

No hay comentarios: