martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

things I did

Hello there! Well I had a really great week.
I got a visit from my best friend Hugo, he´s from Poza Rica and I was thrill to see him again. The last time I saw him, was almost 4 years ago, the day before I went to England. When I came back, I couldn´t see my friends and now my parents live here so I don´t see them a lot. A year ago I went to Poza but I couldn´t see him, so we had a lot of things to talk about.
We talk about old times and the things we used to do. We were talking about our friends group, we used to hang out with 4 more guys and a girl. We were 7, we were always together but later on, all of us went our way. It was really nice to see him and to talk to him. We went to play pool with my aunt that was still here and then we went for a coffee.
On Saturday I went to my grandma´s house because they did a barbacue and it was really cool, I stayed there all day and at night I went out with my friends.
On Sunday it was my uncle´s birthday and all the family got together again. And on Monday I went to the movies to watch 10,000 B.C. really nice movie!
That was all, bye bye! xoxo

No hay comentarios: