viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

hi bloggers!

Hello there! I’m here after a long time jeje, only a week. Well it is Friday and this is the first entry of the week to my blog. It’s just that I have been really, really busy with my daughter and so many things I had to do.
Well let’s start with the weekend, it was quite tiring. On Saturday I had this kids party I took Arianet to and believe me it was really tiring, because she is kind of like me, she doesn’t like to socialize with other kids even thought they were her cousins, so I had to be with her all the time, going from one way to another and so on, but I had to say it was fun and I spent a really good time with her.
On Sunday my parents went to Poza Rica to do some errands and I stayed here with my boyfriend and my daughter, we went out to take the girl to the park and then we went back home, we spent all afternoon watching movies.

No hay comentarios: