viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

2nd B.A. in english week

Hi!
Well, this is really good; I’m doing my second entry of the week jeje. I’m kind of inspired.
Well this week as you all know I didn’t have classes. On Monday I went with Perla and Judith to watch Billy Elliot, it was quite good. On Tuesday I went to a conference with Judith and we met Carlos there, it was ok, after that we went to another one, this was called “towards autonomous learning in university setting”, this one was kind of boring but at the same time interesting.
On Thursday we went to the bowling tournament, but we didn’t win, it was too sad. We had a lot of fun and also we won one free game and a beer, nice ha! After bowling we went for an ice cream and for a coffee.
And well that was my week, today I don’t know what I’m going to do, but well holiday is starting so I have too much time to rest and to go out and to have fun!
Have a nice holiday! =)

No hay comentarios: