jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008

the holiday!


Hi! In this entry I’m going to talk about a holiday I had when I was 13 years old.
I went with my mom and my grandmother to Barcelona to visit my uncle and my mother and I had the chance to go to other places while being there.
We went to a lot of places that vacations, it was really, really fun, the cities are amazing and I spent a really good time with my mom, laughing every time, we spent almost 2 months traveling. We took a tour from Barcelona to Italy and we went to Florence, Venice, Pisa, Rome and some other places, we went to visit a friend of my mom in London. After that we took the train to go to France and the places around. The last trip we did was to Andorra by car with my uncle, my cousins, my mom and my grandmother. Those were the best vacations I ever had, as you can see I love to travel and thanks to God, I had the opportunity to go on trips and to visit a lot of places and I hope I’ll keep traveling a lot.
Here there’s a picture of me in The leaning tower of Pisa.

No hay comentarios: