miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

watching TV

Hi always the hi right! Well today I’m going to start with Hello. I’m answering the question the teacher asked in his blog.

What do I think about watching TV? Well I have to say that I love to Watch TV.
When I was in high school if I wasn’t with my friends, I was watching TV all the time, now that I think about it, I used to spend all my time with my friends and with the TV, I didn’t focus on my studies at all. Now I still watch a lot of TV, but with the difference that my family and school come first.
I watch like almost every series on Fox, Sonny and Warner but only when I have the time, if I have things to do I don’t watch it, the problem comes when I have a lot of spare time on my on, but actually I really don’t, so it’s not a problem.
I think is ok, if you watch like history channel or discovery or that kind of TV channels because you learn something with that, little kids learn from discovery kids and I know it because my daughter watch it and it’s a really educating channel, better than those which only shows killing and bad words and that kind of stuffs.
Remember it’s good that your kids watch educating channels but don’t abuse with the time their spend in front of the TV, It is not good!

No hay comentarios: